Come Along Besiders

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Quiet Rest

I have come to really enjoy quiet.  When everyone is down for the night and sleeping soundly.  I can actually hear myself think. I am thankful tonight for God's love for me and my family.  I am thankful to know that He is always in control of my life and will see me through whatever comes my way.  What a blessing to know that we can go before our Lord and just ask Him to be with us today and He will.  What a blessing to know that we can rest our head in peace because we know that He is with us. Time for rest so I will be ready for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. With children (especially young children) it seems like we can see God throughout the day but we rarely get the chance to speak to him. I find my quiet time, when the babies are all asleep my only time to really have my talk with God. It's a great time to relax and thank Him for those blessings we see during the day. So thankful God is so patient! :) Great blog entry!

    ReplyDelete