Come Along Besiders

Sunday, January 6, 2013

School Tomorrow

I start my homeschooling back tomorrow.  It is this area where I really am well-intentioned.  I believe that I have tried just about everything out there in the last 16 years.  With that said, I have to say that it truly is a leap of faith every year.  I know how inept I am and God continues to show me how much I need Him.  You would think that I would have it all figured out by now, but every child is different.  About the time I start to think I've got it, it all falls apart.  I will say that God continues to build my faith in Him throughout this adventure.  As hard as it is, and as overwhelmed I can feel at times, I have a peace that I am doing what I have been called to do.  I have spoke on grace before, well this is where God really shows up and pours out His grace on my children and myself.  I have been called for such a time as this, for His purpose, and He is faithful to complete it in me.  I hold tight to His promises and trust His word for direction.  --If you could not tell, I am giving myself a pep talk before tomorrow.  I pray for a good day, but truth be know it probably will not be after being out of school for 2 weeks.  It is reality!  I need to acknowledge that right now and take what I can get out of tomorrow.  I think I can, I think I can.  I need to laugh a lot tomorrow.... a whole lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment